Warning: Do not enter any wrong unlock unlock codes on your Europhone CDM9100 mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Europhone CDM9100 with a Not ACCEPTED
2. If your Europhone CDM9100 asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Europhone CDM9100 will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Europhone CDM9100 is now unlocked.
: We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Europhone CDM9100 is locked to.Each Europhone CDM9100 mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your Europhone CDM9100 mobile phone at www.mobileunlocksolutions.com.