Warning: Do not enter any wrong unlock unlock codes on your AT&T Wireless OGO mobile phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your AT&T Wireless OGO with a Not ACCEPTED
2. If your AT&T Wireless OGO asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. AT&T Wireless OGO will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your AT&T Wireless OGO is now unlocked.
: We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your AT&T Wireless OGO is locked to.Each AT&T Wireless OGO mobile phone has an unique unlock code. You can buy the unique unlock code for your AT&T Wireless OGO mobile phone at www.mobileunlocksolutions.com.